Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween - Fabien Mantione

We were really happy to "meet" all of you today.
I wish we were more on our side but the others haven't been able to come because we usually don't have school on Tuesday afternoon. I think they'll come the next time but it's in a long time because this week is the last week of school before the first holidays of the schoolyear which match with the Toussaint.
These holidays also mean Halloween for us! It's a good time to relax and to have fun, disguising ourselves and organising parties between friends. However Halloween is not as celebrated in France as in the USA. What do you do for Halloween? I can only imagine how magic it must be to party in America for Halloween. At first we were supposed to come in Atlanta just at this period of the year and it would have been really cool but the travel had to be postponed. If you do something for Halloween, I hope you'll show us pictures of you in witches or vampires! lol
Talk to you Soon!

ps: I hope you don't mind I added a music in the player but I had to change it. So if you could give us your IDs for the Playlist.com account it would be better. I created an account on Playlist.com just for this blog so I can give you my ID's if you prefer?

1 comment:

Gérard Gatoux said...

Bonjour Fabien. C'est moi, Kai. Pour Halloween, nous marchons dans les voisinages avec nos amis. Nous nous déguisons et nous recevons les bonbons. Halloween est super! Nous souhaitons les personnes un bon soir avec un phrase "trick or treat". Les personnes donnent les bonbons a toutes les personnes! Quelquefois, mes amis ont des boums, comme toi et tes amis, et toutes les personnes se déguisent aussi. C'est formidable!

Aussi, voici mon ID: http://www.playlist.com/user/38209812

A bientôt!