Sunday, October 11, 2009

Caroline Lanciaux

Hello, my name is Caroline Lanciaux but my friends nickname me just Caro. I'm sixteen. I was born on 8 April 1993. I live in a house in Briey. I have a 13 years old brother, his name is Vincent. In my family we are 4, my father, my step-mother, my brother ( but not always because my parents were divorced ) and me. During my free-time I like surfing on the web,going out in Briey or to the cinema or bowling with my friends. I practise any sport .I like shopping very much but I like watching football match at the stadium too. My favorite football team is Lyon. I like listening to all styles of music, more french rap,RnB and pop rock. I have already been to Italy , Germany and Spain and i'll go to America .Finally I like laughing, sleeping and taking advantage of life.Physically, I am quite small, I have blue eyes and long blond hair.


And you, what's your hobbies ?
Bye :)

1 comment:

Gérard Gatoux said...

Bonjour Caro! Je m'appelle Avery et j'ai 16 ans aussi. Je suis née le 22 Novembre à Atlanta. Dans ma famille, nous avons 5 personnes. Mon père, ma mère, ma sœur, mon frère, et moi. Comme toi, j'aime aller au cinéma avec mes amis. Aussi, nous aimons aller au centre commercial et nous aimons aller au stade pour voir les matchs de football américaine. Comme loisir, j'aime jouer au volleyball. Je joue avec une équipe à l'école. Si vous avez les temps, est-ce que tu peux mettre un photo au blog ? Merci ! À bientôt !