Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jennifer Corradi

Hello!
I am Jennifer Corradi and I'm going to turn 16 in November. I live in Homécourt, a town near Briey where I go to school. I've 2 brothers: Christophe who is 18 and Jonathan who is 21.
I am fond of dancing and I love music ( I play the flute since I'm 6 ). I like all kinds of music, but not Rap a lot. My favourite bands are the Kooks, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay , Izia ( a really good french rock band) but I also like singers like Charly Winston or Lilly Allen.
In my free time, I enjoy going out with my friend and having fun.

I hope you'll come in France on March and we'll comme in Atlanta next year.

Ps: If you have Facebook, add me ;) !

2 comments:

Gérard Gatoux said...

Bonjour! Je m’appelle Kaki, et j’ai 16 ans, presque 17 ans. Je vis à Atlanta avec mes parents, ma grandmère, et ma chienne. J’aime faire du théâtre, jouer au golf, chanter, et, je joue du violon. En plus, j’aime la biologie et la chimie. J’écoute de beaucoup de musique, comme Coldplay, The Beatles, et Green Day. Comme loisier, j’aime voyager, et je pense que j’irai en France en mars. S’il te plaît, ajoute une photo au blog!

Gérard Gatoux said...

Salut! Je m'appelle Gretchen. J'ai 16 ans. Je vis à Marietta, qui est près de Atlanta. Je vis avec ma mere, mon beau- père, ma petite soeur et ma chien. J'ai 2 frères, Nicholas et Matt. Ils ont 21 ans. J'ai 3 soeurs. Heather a 24 ans, Lexie a 19 ans et Natalie a 13 ans. J'aime jouer au foot avec mes amis. J'aime aller au cinèma avec mes amis aussi. J'aime l'école mais je déteste les maths. J'écoute de beaucoup de musique. J'aime le Red Hot Chili Pepper et Coldplay est trés bon aussi! J'éspere aller en France en Mars.