Wednesday, October 7, 2009

ZABEE Laura

Hello my name is Laura Zabée, I'm sixteen and I go to Lycée Louis Bertrand in Briey. I live in Lubey a small village in the north east of France. In my family, we are four: my parents Denis and Nathalie, as well as my brother Maxime who is ten. When I have free time, I like reading fantastic novels, meeting my friens for fun and wathcing American series (in French of course!) like One Tree Hill, Doctor House an Grey's Anatomy. I love listenning to music too. I prefer Pop music ,Dance or Rap. I don't have one favourite singer but, for the time, I'm listenning to AkonTaylor Swift or French groups. I would like to go to New Caledonia to discover the place where my mother lived before coming in France and come in USA to meet you.

I'm impatient to meet you ...
Bye.

1 comment:

Gérard Gatoux said...

Salut Laura!

Je m'appelle Brett! Je suis une fille et j'habite à Atlanta et j'ai un frére qui s'appelle Miles et mes parents, ils s’appellent Jeri et Steve. Je regarde à la télèvision, House et Grey's Anatomy aussi!! J'aime la musique et je préfère le rock. J'ai visité France 3 fois. Je ne peux pas visiter France l’année prochaine mais je vais trés contente quand tu viens aux États Unis : )

Mets ta photos sur le blog s'il tu plaît : )
Aussi, j’ai un facebook !!!!