Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Pépinière

As Fabien introduced the Place Stanislas, I'm going to speak about the Pépinière, because when I have free time or during the holidays, I always go to this park.
It's a big park and there are a lot of activities to do, we can walk along the park, we can run, we can do sports, we can see animals ( a lion who is very old for instance) we can play with the water but only on the summer holidays :p
I go to this park because there are a lot of ballers (basketball's player) and the level of certain game is very hard. A lot of professional players have been humiliated and the playgroud begin to have its own legend !! :p
The park is next to the Place Stanislas and the street where we could do shopping, so there are a lot of person to meet in the park. Moreover, when parties are organized in Nancy, the park look like a very big big party, most of the manifestation take place in the Pépinière !! It's a very attractive place :p

___Jordan____

Ps: I add a music of Young Jeezy because of his birthplace (ATL of course :p) and I also add a song of E-40 featuring Akon because I enjoy it, and I think that hip hop music is not represented enough in the playlist :p

No comments: