Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amélie


Hello =)
I'm Amélie Testa and i'm 17 years old. I was born the 12 September 1991. I live in Homécourt, in Lorraine. I have two brothers, one who is 14, and the other who is 10. I like hanging out with my friends. I like going to the cinema, playing bowling and I love shopping, like every girls that I know :)
I love discovering things that I don't know. I can't eat food with flour of wheat, I know that it's a problem when I travel, but I have my special flour of wheat, pastries and other foods with flour of wheat in it. I wanted to inform Channing's parents if they don't know my situation.
So, without it, I'm a girl who studies the economy and social, and later, I would like to be a journalist.
I like listening music, all styles but i don't like listening RAP. I like to learn news things. Certainly, I have forgotten to tell any details about me, but, if you have questions, I'm here to answer to you with pleasure. In Atlanta, we will have the time to learn about each other =]
To finish, I'm ready to come in Atlanta, and to discover this country because I 've never been in America,
See you soon :)
Amel'

2 comments:

Gérard Gatoux said...

Salut Amélie! Je sais que nous parlons tous le temps en "Facebook", mais je peux te dire quel que choses au sujet de moi. Je n'ai qu'une petite sœur et elle est toujours occupée avec faire du ballet. Aussi, j'aime aller au ciné, aux concerts, et faire des magasins aussi! Sarah Hamill est un de mes meilleures amies et nous sommes heureuses que tu et Mélanie sont de bonne amies. J'aime Journalisme aussi! Et je pense devenir une journaliste (peut-être). J'aime tous les genres de musique (sauf Country), et RAP est comme-ci comme ça. J'espère que tu aimeras Atlanta!

<3 Channing

Gérard Gatoux said...

Salut Amélie! Je m'appelle Lara, et j'ai dix-sept ans aussi. J'ai lu que tu aimes bien le journalisme. Moi aussi! Je suis une journaliste pour le journal de mon école depuis trois ans. Je veux aller à une université du journalisme l'année prochaine. Est-ce que le journalisme un sujet très populaire en France?

-Lara