Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cédric


Hello ^^


I'm Cédric and I'm 17, I was born on the 30th August 1991. I live in Homécourt, near Briey. I've a sister who's 11 and a brother who's 15.


I love music ^^, my favourite artists are

Ange, The Beatles, Bob Marley, Deep Purple, Dire Straits, Iron Maiden, Jacques Brel, Johann Sebastian Bach, John Williams, Jeff Buckley, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Joan Baez, Bob Dylan, The Velvet Underground, Ludwig Von Beethoven, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Mike Oldfield, Neil Young, Pink Floyd (my favourite among the favorite ^^), The Police, Queen, Renaud, Carlos Santana, Scorpions, Supertramp, Telephone, Tool, Van Halen, The White Stripes, ZZ Top, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Frederic Chopin, Clint Mansell, Danny Elfman, X Japan . . .


My favourite song is Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd, you can listen to it in the playlist ^^


I Love watching films like The Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, The Godfather, A Clockwork Orange, Shining, Full Metal Jacket, Star Wars, the films by Tim Burton, the films by Alan Parker . . .


I love football ( I'm on the jump to play football with you ^^), Rugby, and skiing . . .


I love reading too, my favourite books are Harry Potter, but I enjoy Tolkien's books, Anthony Burgess' books, Stephen King's books . . .


I playing the guitar in a band, we're 4. We have a pianist, a drummer and 2 guitarists. I have three guitars, I dream to play like David Gilmour ! lol


I love reading legendaries or inquiring about it. A lot of people said to me that I'm a real dreamer! lol

I have a forest near my home, I love strolling in it and dreaming in it with my ipod ^^


I don't want to say all about me, we will talk when all my friends and me will come to see you ^^, I'm really on the jump to see you.


See you soon ^^


Cédric ( or Cirdec for Amélie) ^^

No comments: