Monday, January 19, 2009

Fabien


Hello!
My name is Fabien Mantione and I'm 17. I'm born on April in 1991 and I live in Joeuf. I have an older sister who's almost 20. I'm in the Economic and Social section of my Highschool in Briey and I'm about to have my BAC, the ultimate french exam after Highschool. My speciality for the exam is English of course because I love this language.
I love swimming because I think it helps me to relax! I like listening to music and drawing in my free time (and even at school sometimes :) I also like reading fantastic books and thrillers, watching TV series -somes are quite old...
I often hang out with friends to go to cinema on Saturday night (or in Friday night when we have no school on Saturday morning...) before going playing Bowling usually. I love movies!! My favorite are superheroes movies _ I like comedies too like And I enjoy watching horror films even if i'm hardly afraid of them...Grindhouse for instance was particulary funny!
I like Rock music especialy american and british Rock because I think they're the best in music. I also listen to pop music-RNB but I'm not really fond of Rap.
I've already been in Italy, in England and in Germany but one of the destinations of my dream is America (just like almost everyone who's not american i think...). I'd love to visit Australia and Ireland too but by now I'm just too much excited about my trip in Atlanta to think about it!
I try not to tell to much now, I think we'll talk about our tastes when we'll meet for real =)
I'm really in a hurry to come I just can't wait!
See you soon ! Bye!
Fab.

2 comments:

Gérard Gatoux said...

Fabien, J'aime nager aussi parce que c'est bonne pour ma sante et j'aime l'eau.Il me détend aussi. peut-être quand vous venez ici nous pouvons aller nager à ma club de bain. Je poste plus tard, mais je dois aller maintenant.

--Stacia Schacter

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for posting!
It's been a long time since we talked!
Will you be at the video conference tommorrow?
I hope so! :)