Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Xavier !


Hi ! I'm Xavier Schramm , I was born on June 28th 1991 , so I am 17 . I live in Tucquegnieux , close to Briey . I have two brothers and two sisters older than me , so I'm the only teenager who live at my home .

After this year in the Briey's highschool , and if i will pass my BAC , i will study Communication in Metz or in Nancy . Later , I would like to be sports journalist , or music journalist or maybe in charge of communication for a humanitarian association .

Consequently , I like doing and watching all the sports , especially football , that you call soccer ... =D (FORZA MILAN !) , running , rugby and the others sports too . That's why I'm really looking forward to see a baseball match or basket in Atlanta ! I really love listening music , i do it all the time . I listen all kinds of music , really all kinds , I always looking for to discover more and more of new things or new bands . I have a preference for the british and american rock bands , and french electro bands (like Justice or Daft Punk) . I like especially listen things which just becomes to be rather famous . My favourite bands are The Killers from Las Vegas and The Arctic Monkeys from Sheffield (UK) . If you want , listen my playlist , it is the black one , i hope you will find something you will like .

Otherwise , I like hang out with my familly and my friends , playing football with them , watching some " special " movies like Snatch by Guy Ritchie (this is my favourite) , Hooligans , Pulp Fiction , Trainspotting , Malcolm X , ... and others especially by Guy Ritchie ; and series like Friends , Weeds , Dexter , Malcolm , South Park : the fun is essential . In fact , I like enjoying myself .

I'm also interesting in the Andy Warhol's pop art , and in the life of important historical and social characters , like Malcolm X , Martin Luther King , Gandhi , Nelson Mandela , Massoud , Muhammad Ali and Rosa Parks : they make me think and I have a lot of respect for them ! So , I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE MLK MUSEUM ! :)

I dream of see my favourite football team , the Milan AC , playing in their stadium , because it's rather far from Lorraine =P so i will do it in a few years . I also dream of live a few months in several countries , especially the United Kingdom , Brazil , Japan , and United States . I want to discover some new culture . I hope i will do it for one or two countries later . If I can't , I will just try to go in holidays there . I also want to see a lot of concerts , and to do voluntary help for a humanitarian association .

If you want , just add me on facebook and we will chat .

I'm really looking forward to see you and I hope we will have a lot of fun =)
Bye !

2 comments:

Tinta sobre blanco said...

Hi!! I´m from Spain and I saw this blog. It´s nice. Can you go to my blog and see it?? You´re French?

Thanks, bye.

P.D: How old are you?? You´re very beautiful..^^

Anonymous said...

Salut!

Est-ce que tu as deux petites amies?!?! lol

Je pense qu'il est chouette, tes carrieres. Tu sais que je veux etre un anthropologiste.

J'èspere que quand tu viens, nous irons au match de baseball.

J'aime bien Andy Warhol. Peut etre quand tu viens nous irons à la musée d'High, si tu veux.

J'adore de voyages, aussi. Je veux voyager à tous les contintents. Antartique, aussi.

Nous aimons le même musique.

J'espere que nous nous parlons bientôt!!!!!!!

--Channing Stephens

P.S. J'ai un petit ami, maintenant ;]