Monday, January 19, 2009

Mélanie


Hi! I'm Melanie Gasparrini, I'm 17 years old and I live in Auboue, in Lorraine.I like hanging out with my friends, say very stupid things.. lol and i love being with my boyfriend..I have two cats and i'm living with my mother. I have two older sisters, I like every music, but i don't really like listennig rap.. I love reading and wathing tv, my friends are very important to me. For 2009, i've decided to work harder at school.. i'm not sure i will respect it =P i'm so impatient to come in America! See you soon ! =)
bye

3 comments:

Gérard Gatoux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gérard Gatoux said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gérard Gatoux said...

Salut! J'ai un frere jumeau, mais je n'ai aucune soeur. J'ai deux chiens, elles s'appellent Rosie et Georgia. J'aime sortir avec mes amis (Channing Jones <3). J'aime tous les genres de musique, même le rap. Je suis impatiente de te rencontre :)
~Sarah